What is the difference between vegetarian and vegan? Trust me, there is a difference.
- Both do not eat meat
- Both are choosing to live a healthier
- Both make their choices of this lifestyle for religious or political reasons
- Vegans do not eat or use ANY animal products, including leather, wool, silk, water, soap and cosmetics. Vegetarians eat eggs & dairy products and don’t have restrictions on other animal products
- Vegetarianism is a diet, Veganism is a lifestyle
- Vegans have a much stronger political belief regarding their diet, believing that all animals should be protected under many of the same laws as human beings