Are you tired of eating the same-oh same-oh dressings on your salads? Looking for something fresh and lite? This recipe has 3 of my favorite ingredients in it and it is an easy, fresh and tasty gluten free dressing. It’s perfect on any salad, but also it is great as an alternative to salsa for your tacos or taco salads. By combining all of the ingredients all at once in your blender or food processor it will be ready in a few minutes. Whenever possible use organic ingredients to keep your recipes clean and free of pesticides & chemicals.
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup EVOO
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ½ cup, loosely packed, cilantro leaves (no stems please)
- 1 ripe, skinned and pitted avocado
- ½ tsp himalayan salt or your salt of preference
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
Hope you like this dressing and find it to be A personal favorite as well.